I think this is a great way to communicate but we need to keep this focused and on task. I'm a bit confused as to the actual scope of topics that can and should be covered in this blog and think some general protocol should be established.
What I'm most concerned with is common area issues, safety and security in and around the building, and developing systems that will enable the building to maintain itself.
Below are a list of some of the common area issues that I think should be focused on over the next six months.
1. Pest control (supposedly this is being done monthly but most of the rodent boxes are now gone in the garage)
2. Landscaping (including the irrigation system which should be shut off in the winter)
3. Trash disposal and removal. (Please don't leave trash of any kind in the stairwell hallway leading out back.)
4. Window and building cleaning
5. Common area furniture and fitness equipment
6. General upkeep to common area (clean floors, replacing light bulbs, etc.)
7. Parking Permits (does anyone know who parks in the two spots near the stairwell outside every morning? They only park there during the day and I don't recognize the people but maybe they are new residents. Regardless, each owner with parking should be required to display a parking permit in their car.)
Just my thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment